Search for the best doctors and clinics
all over the world
- 33 FindHospital’s medical coordinators with a huge experience in organizing local and foreing treatment will help you to choose an individual treatment program in the most quick and competent way. They know all the specializations and features of every clinic from our huge database which contains almost 900 healthcenters from all over the world.
- You can be sure that we’ll help you to make the best choice of the hospital and the doctor from a variety of possible options while you’re preparing for the treatment.
- Transparency of payments makes our service predictable and reliable!
- Our key factors for choosing a place for treatment: long history of university clinics in Europe, high technologies in Asia and general level of medical education of foreign specialists.
- Medical infrastructure of many clinics are built in such a way that not only the patient feels care and confidence, but also the relatives accompanying him can have comfortable accommodation.
- We’re doing our best to help the patient to recover faster!
- Until recently in most cases a patient could receive foreign treatment only by paying a full price. Alas it is possible to get medical care in a foreign clinic almost free of charge under a voluntary health insurance policy.
- The terms of service may vary, but the basic exceptions to insurance programs are the same for everyone.
- Alas no insurance company in the world will cover your expenses for aesthetic surgeries, alcohol or drug addiction treatment or IVF programs.
- Many foreign clinics may have more extensive experience (oncological diseases, cardiovascular pathologies, neurosurgical problems, etc.) than clinics in your state.
- Rare diseases treatment which requires specific knowledge and expertise that your local doctors don’t have.
- No need to wait in a long line for rare operations or procedures (like organ transplantation).
- Treatment abroad is a great opportunity to get much better results than in your home country (for example to perform an organ-preserving operation).
- Contact us.
- Tell us about yourself and provide your medical data.
- We’ll select a clinic and/or a doctor and provide an individual treatment program for you.
- We’ll help you to prepare visas, necessary documents, accomodation for you and your relatives etc.
- 24/7 we’ll accompany you online at all stages of your trip and treatment.
- Our service for making an individual treatment plan is free of charge for all patients.
- You do not pay for our services, you will pay for the medical procedures directly at the medical institution itself, it makes our service predictable and reliable.
Cities and countries for treatment
Every year, millions of people travel to other countries to receive medical services. This phenomenon is commonly called medical tourism. If initially people from less developed countries went to foreign clinics to get qualified care, now one of the main reasons for such trips is savings.
Faced with serious health problems, we begin to look for the right doctor. The first thought that comes to our mind at this moment is to ask friends and acquaintances about the contacts of specialists. There is a lot of information received, and it does not always fully meet the request. To search, you can go to specialized websites or to private medical companies. But there is usually data on the clinic or department, but not on a specific doctor.
Medical tourism has become very popular in recent years. Despite the fact that there are modern clinics with qualified specialists in their native country, more and more people are choosing treatment abroad. Every year, more than 16 million people are sent to foreign institutions for various medical procedures. Treatment in another country is considered better and more effective.